April 4th-6th, 2018
Location: University of Bonn
|© Dr. Thomas Mauersberg, Universität Bonn||© Dominik Fritz, Universität Bonn|
- Modeling terrestrial systems from pore to catchment scales
- Monitoring of terrestrial systems
- Patterns in soil-vegetation-atmosphere systems
- Data assimilation with terrestrial system models
- Water and energy fluxes in the subsurface-landsurface-atmosphere system
- Learning from failures
- Novel approaches in terrestrial systems modelling
- High Performance Computing in terrestrial systems research:
- High Performance Computing in coupled model systems
- Next generation hardware and software in terrestrial systems research
The abstracts submission deadline has been prolonged the 10th of January.
|10 January 2018||Abstract submission deadline|
|January 2018||Decision on abstract acceptance|
|March 2018||Registration deadline|
|4-6 April 2018||Conference|
Next to participation the conference fee includes coffee, tea, fruit and snacks during the breaks, as well as lunch, an ice breaker and a conference diner.
|190 €||Early registration|
|250 €||Late and on-site registration|
External PhD students are welcome to apply for a reduction of the registration fees by mail. Young researcher travel funding will be available, based on need and interest; more information after abstract submission by mail. If you have special dietary requirements please contact us.