- Modeling terrestrial systems from pore to catchment scales
- Monitoring of terrestrial systems
- Patterns in soil-vegetation-atmosphere systems
- Data assimilation with terrestrial system models
- Water and energy fluxes in the subsurface-landsurface-atmosphere system
- Learning from failures
- Novel approaches in terrestrial systems modelling
- High Performance Computing in terrestrial systems research:
- High Performance Computing in coupled model systems
- Next generation hardware and software in terrestrial systems research
We will soon publish the full program, but for planning your travel please find below the skeleton program.
We will make sure that the days will not start earlier or stop later.
|Wednesday ||Thursday ||Friday|
|9:00 Registration & coffee||9:00 Start ||9:00 Start|
|9:30 Opening || ||15:45 Closing session|
|16:00 Poster session ||18:00 End ||16:30 End|
|18:00 Ice breaker ||Conference diner|
|10 January 2018|Abstract submission deadline
|January 2018|Decision on abstract acceptance
|2 March 2018 ||Registration deadline|
|4-6 April 2018||Conference|
Please spread the word.